It’s not about weight loss. It’s about bettering the health and livelihood of Americans through weight loss.
Learn More About:
- 14 Metabolism Boosting Foods: Check out these foods to see what you could add to your daily diet to promote weight loss! Weight loss doesn’t have to be hard- make it easy by using this quick guide.
- How to Find the Right Nutrition Tips
- SMART Goals For Healthier Eating
- Tops Causes of Plateaus in Weight Loss
Want to Exercise for Weight Loss?
We’ll make it easy! Just Check out the Fitness Tab.
- Core Exercises (especially Core360) to increase strength and promote fat burn in the abdominals, back, hips, and butt areas.
- Cardio, Cardio, Cardio! Longer, low-intensity workouts will burn the most calories for fat burn without making you super tired. This 8-week Cardio Plan is an excellent workout program to lose weight.
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Recently known to blast fat even quicker by incorporating high-intensity, almost breathtaking exercises that don’t take a lot of time, tone muscle, and burn fat quickly!
- Strength Training Exercises of Upper Body and Lower Body will help tone muscle, although less effective at weight loss than cardio and HIIT. Total Body Workouts will burn the most fat for weight loss.
- Don’t have a lot of time? Check out the Quick 15-Minute Workout Posts from the “Freshman 15 Series“
Use a combination of all of these to promote the best weight loss results! (As well as healthy diet) Each week, perform a lot of Cardio and core exercises, a moderate amount of HIIT exercises, and a few strength training exercises.